2021 – present
I currently work at Playground Games as a senior engine programmer on Fable.
Sony Interactive Entertainment
2020 – 2021
I worked at SIE Europe in the Platform Software division, developing graphics tools, sample code and tutorials for the PlayStation 5 SDK.
2016 – 2020
At Feral I worked on ports of the following games to new platforms, focusing on graphics and performance:
- Life is Strange 2 (Linux)
- Alien: Isolation (Nintendo Switch)
- GRID Autosport (Nintendo Switch, Android)
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider (Linux)
- Total War: Three Kingdoms (Linux)
- Dirt 4 (Linux)
- Total War: Warhammer II (Linux)
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia (Linux)
- Rise of the Tomb Raider (Linux)
- F1 2017 (Linux)
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III (Linux)
- Mad Max (Linux)
- Total War: Warhammer (Linux)
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (Linux)
I was the primary developer of the Vulkan graphics backend used in most of these Linux and Android ports. I also worked on CPU and GPU performance optimisation for all of these titles.
During my time at Feral I gave a couple of presentations at developer events: